Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First A Note : Was at a local shop today and saw they had an old Crosman sitting behind the counter, and inquired about it. A customer had brought it in to send back to see about fixing it...A old Crosman. Stupid me, I didn't get the persons name, or leave contact info (might swing by tommorow - Wally World screwed me on my prescription today... :mad: ) and see if I can get in touch with him.

Anyway,

Well, I decided to do some more shooting - pictures that is this afternoon.

Here is my Crosman M-1377C. It is a stock unit set up for the peep rear, other than the addition of the 1399 Shoulder stock from Crosman. Looks neat. Not as cool as Catbird's camo grips, but neat nonetheless.

And here, hiding behind some others that see the light of day is an oldie. A Crosman Z-77 CO2-powered BB semi-auto. I picked this up in the late '80s and had a ball with it. Then it got tossed in a box and "forgotten" for a while. When I built my airgun rack I stuffed it in behind some of the others and so it has gathered dust since. I wiped the dust off for it's pictures, though (didn't want ya'll to see how dirty this "batch-O-ler's pad" really is . . .) LOL

:bthumb:

· Registered
248 Posts
Thats cool,

I remember in the 80's[I believe] when Walmart use to sell the Ar15 style airrifle.But that little UZI is cool:Blasting_ !Is it molded in plastic or stamp steel?What is the fps and how many rounds does it hold?Why dont I have any cool toys like that?Darn!I like that 1377c also,have you seen the stocks that RBgrips makes[link]?I'm kind'a going in circles as to what to put on my 1322 build.

RBGrips,I like the solid wood versus the inserts.Kind'a looks Luger-ish.
http://www.rbgrips.net/stocks.html

Heres my 1322,Har,har:D !Not much but new 14" recrowned bbl w/fiber optic sight,2289 bbl band,new airtube,complete grip assembly and pumper assembly.It will be a rear cocking pull knob set up[vintage style].sorry about the crappy pic.

I still need the breech[CB],bolt and modded valve/piston[Mntnair] and whichever style grips I go with[RB's or Ricks?] plus $$$.I'm a glutten for pain:( .

· Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't remember Wal-Mart selling the AR-style air rifle. Think WM came here sometime in the 90s, now we got two of the bloody SuperWal-Marts...
The Z-77 has mostly plastic exterior, with a metal trigger though. It's been so long since I shot it, not sure if it works well or not. Didn't have a chrono then (I'd have to check the manual for FPS and capacity).

Yes I'm familiar with the RB Grips. Very nice stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.