Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2.8-10X44 aetec. when you look through the scope the cross hairs are off. instead of making a perfect intersection in the middle, one of the horizontal crosshairs is higher than the other. i don't have any warranty information ( got it as a gift). on simmons' website it says they have a lifetime warranty do you think i need the info or not?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I would check with Simmons and get their input...is the horizonal part on the left and right of the verticle not meeting at the same point in the middle or is the area above the horizonal lines different above both of them compared to the area below them....??????....some reticles that do intersect at the verticle part do not meet in the center top to bottom on some scopes? and I have heard good reports on the Aectez? line but haven't used them personally but feedback has been positive on the boards and similar......let us know what Simmons says and their attitude..please....hope it's all good.....good luck and good shooting!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i called simmons earlier today. All i got was a recording of an address to send my scope. i didnt get to talk to anyone who as any idea of the problem. They didnt tell me how long it would be until they could fix it or if they could fix it at all for that matter

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
It sounds like you got one with a broken recticle...Send it back to Simmons, they should take care of it. Tell 'em JL sent you, that'll get them hoppin' Hehe JL aka HB

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Simmons Warranty Info

10/22 kid,
For warranty or non-warranty repairs, product should be returned postage prepaid to:

Simmons Outdoor Corporation
201 Plantation Oak Drive
Thomasville, GA 31792

Phone: (229) 227-9053

When returning product for service (warranty or non-warranty) include a note explaining the problem. Return product with a check or money order in the amount of $7.00 to cover handling and postage. [Simmons Optics]
Simmons

Good Luck.....! ! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.