Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost the rear trigger pin from my CZ 452.
This morning I called the factory to get a replacement. Cost of the pin 1.50 shipping was a flat 8.00. Needless to say I ordered 5 to have a couple spares. I want to keep three but if someone has losted theirs let me know and I will save ya the 8 dollar postage from the factory
Matt

·
Registered
820 Posts
Seems like they could have taped it to a sheet of paper and mailed it to you for the price of a stamp.....For $8 they could have over nighted it to you :D
Oil Well, I think someone else ran into the same thing ordering a Sear Ball that they had lost.....:(

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Yea i have ordered from them a couple of times once for parts and once for a steel magazine. They are stiff with that $8.00 shipping charge but i got my stuff in a reasonible amount of time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
magazines

speaking of ordering and shipping charges from CZ. where is the cheapest place to get clips for the 452 American. I have a .17 and would like to get a second one.. also just bought my son a .22 scout and would like to get a 5 rounder for it too.. boy is it a fun little gun.. ol hounddog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.