Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
A new trigger isn't really high on my list, but I'm guessing there'd be plenty of interest in hearing more details and maybe seeing some pictures. Congratulations on the new trigger. Let us know if it tightens up the groups.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
macarthu said:
A new trigger isn't really high on my list, but I'm guessing there'd be plenty of interest in hearing more details and maybe seeing some pictures. Congratulations on the new trigger. Let us know if it tightens up the groups.
ILL get the picts on a flopy next day or so someone tell me HOW to post them in this post.thanks baer

·
Registered
65 Posts
Posting a picture

In the 'vB Code' row of the Reply panel, click the 'IMG' button and paste a link to your image in the prompt. It requires that you first upload your pictures somewhere on the web so that your post can link to it. If you don't have anywhere to post your pictures on the internet, you can email them to me, and I will post them for you (My E-mail). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
baer said:
we got the trigger to one and three quarters of a pound and now it can be adjusted and has a trigger stop.runs great.john hb classic 22lr
And this trigger resets itself in the forward position without the shooter having to push forward on the trigger??

Any creep???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: TRIGGER is done 1and three quarters pound

BobD said:
And this trigger resets itself in the forward position without the shooter having to push forward on the trigger??

Any creep???
PUSH the trigger forward""""""" after over 20 hours to do this one i dont think so. call KIDD and tell him you want a 20 hour trigger job on your $300 gun and see what he tells you.all this is done on paper and the with mock up parts and the changed and then made up with a steel block.i bet the trigger group was out of the gun over 20 times.jb

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Re: Re: Re: TRIGGER is done 1and three quarters pound

baer said:
PUSH the trigger forward""""""" after over 20 hours to do this one i dont think so. call KIDD and tell him you want a 20 hour trigger job on your $300 gun and see what he tells you.all this is done on paper and the with mock up parts and the changed and then made up with a steel block.i bet the trigger group was out of the gun over 20 times.jb
baer, I did not mean to berate your TC Classic trigger expertise or prowness. I have attempted my own mods on the Classic trigger and I know that if you get the pull too light, the trigger will not reset. I have removed the side plate, disassembled trigger, disconnector, and hammer, stoned trigger and disconnector surfaces, put in a lesser trigger spring, and reassembled the trigger many times before I was able to achieve a trigger that I was happy with, and fully fuctional. Since your posts were so vague and lacking in detail, I had to ask the questions. You da man. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: TRIGGER is done 1and three quarters pound

BobD said:
baer, I did not mean to berate your TC Classic trigger expertise or prowness. I have attempted my own mods on the Classic trigger and I know that if you get the pull too light, the trigger will not reset. I have removed the side plate, disassembled trigger, disconnector, and hammer, stoned trigger and disconnector surfaces, put in a lesser trigger spring, and reassembled the trigger many times before I was able to achieve a trigger that I was happy with, and fully fuctional. Since your posts were so vague and lacking in detail, I had to ask the questions. You da man. :)
WELL now you see the diff between your 30min trigger job and ours 20 hour job,is it worth the $75.00 cost.(with shipping) thats up to the next guy.i cant wait until someone builds a new trigger parts,but that could be next year or 10 years.baer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.