Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Savage Anschutz Mark 10 , has the 64 action, gun has open sights and really shoots some great groups. I keep gravitating back to this gun, even though I have some that are supposedly better ( NS522, Kimber, etc.) mainly because it groups and is fun to shoot. My question for u, is there a better trigger available that will bolt on, without having to alter the gun, and if so, where could i purchase it, and of course the real bear, how much? Thanks in advance for any info you would care to share.

Jerry

Jerry

·
Registered
50 Posts
Probably not

I have a the Mark 10A. I'm not sure what the differences between the 10 and 10A are, but if they have the same trigger, you're stuck. I e-mailed Champions Choice, Neal Johnson, and Anschutz, and all sources claimed there was no aftermarket trigger for the 10A. Neal Johnson also said there was no way to safely lower the trigger under 3 lbs. I love mine, but I'm getting ready to sell it, because I prefer a much lighter trigger.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark 10

I think the Mark 10 and 10A are the same gun, only the 10A has Monte Carlo stock. The one I have is deadly accurate, I really enjoy shooting it, Im gonna keep working with it and see what I can do. Ive only got a couple of hundred bucks in it, thats what makes it so sweet, and it had a nice set of aperature sights on it.

Jerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.