Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
My stamp has come in... Check cashed 5/16/19. Dealer emailed me 1/31/20 that it arrived (9 months). Picking it up tomorrow. I'll stop by the range on the way home if I have time.
I was able to make a brief range stop after I picked it up. Plenty quiet with CCI Minimags. No discernible point of impact change. I'm happy ... Very happy...

I also ran a few mags through my 2214 at the same time. This ran well also. Good pattern right where it should be.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Purchased a Dead Air Mask on 11/02/19 via form 4 trust, check cashed sometime mid November. Approved 1/28/20, dealer called 2/08/20.

No one is more amazed than me about how fast this was. Just for those wondering, yes, this is my first ever NFA purchase. And no, I don't know anyone in the gubberment, lol.

I also get approved real quick doing firearm transfers. I have often wondered if this has something to do with how common your name is. In my case, doing searches on my name, there is only one other person in the US with the same name as mine, and his last name is actually spelled slightly different.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered a dead air mask from silencer shop (form 4 individual) 1/2/20, check cashed 2/15, approved 8/19. Didn’t have time to pick it up until yesterday (shop is a couple hours away). Screwed it on my T1X, no change to POI, accuracy is at least as good as it was without.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Form 4 trust 02/13/20 , dealer called 08/04/20, Just short of 6 months. Put a CZ Little Bird in jail 09/04. Guessing early next Spring. The wait is the tough part.
Dealer called Tuesday 2/16 suppressor in hand 23 weeks total.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Form 4 trust 02/13/20 , dealer called 08/04/20, Just short of 6 months. Put a CZ Little Bird in jail 09/04. Guessing early next Spring. The wait is the tough part.
Waiting it the worst. When I bought my first suppressor back around 2012 I tried my best to forget about it, but it was impossible when I drove by the gun shop everyday on my way to work

This was back when a form 4 took 4 months.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Sent paperwork 9/23/20
Picked up Sig 2/12/21
It's in the oven getting ready for a silicone bath

Dealer said some people been waiting since June

·
Registered
1 Posts
With all my silencers I've been getting pretty lucky, so far all of them were approved within 5 months, my most recent ones were a dead air mask and a rugged oculus love them both. Got two more cans in jail hopefully they get the same treatment.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts