Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Taurus Tracker 6.5" chambered in 218 Bee and need to find a scope mount for it. Does anyone know if the Scope mount for the Tracker .22 and .17 caliber revolvers will fit? If not, does anyone know who makes one that will fit or where I can find one. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have a Taurus Tracker 6.5" chambered in 218 Bee and need to find a scope mount for it. Does anyone know if the Scope mount for the Tracker .22 and .17 caliber revolvers will fit? If not, does anyone know who makes one that will fit or where I can find one. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
I was just looking at this in the Natchez catalog last night. It mounts to the holes that are on the barrel. This give you a normal weaver sight rail to mount what ever you want to mount on it.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cf...2300&prodTitle=TAURUS TRACKER .17/.22 BLUE VR

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mississippi Dave,

I have seen these mounts and was trying to find out if this same mount would work on the Tracker 218 Bee. The bee uses the same frame and has the same ventillated rib on top just like the 17 hmr and 22 Trackers, so I do not see why it wouldn't work. I was just trying to find out for sure before I spent the money because they are a little pricey. Any advice from anyone with one of this is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
Mississippi Dave,

I have seen these mounts and was trying to find out if this same mount would work on the Tracker 218 Bee. The bee uses the same frame and has the same ventillated rib on top just like the 17 hmr and 22 Trackers, so I do not see why it wouldn't work. I was just trying to find out for sure before I spent the money because they are a little pricey. Any advice from anyone with one of this is appreciated.

Thanks
I would think that if the spacing and size are the same the mount would work as well. I also found one made out of alum. on Midway for a little less money. It might be worth a try to spend a little less money to see how it works. I would also think the Stainless Steel version from Natchez would last much longer. If it is for the range only the cheaper one may be good enough. If you plan to do some hunting then the stainless would be better in my opinion

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=830976

I was kind of hoping you already found the answer for me. I'm still thinking about mounting a red dot or scope on my tracker. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.