Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

TOZ 78 Price?

547 11
I have a chance to get a TOZ 78 with less than 50 rounds through it for $150. Is this a good deal or overpriced?

I will post pics if I get it :)
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Anything $200 or under is great, at least in my opinion. Does it have all 4 mags? Any extras included?

If you are able, ask the seller to let you shoot it and then decide. So long as nothing is wrong with it, I'd say that's a great deal. If I didn't already have one and if I weren't so cheap, I'd be sorely tempted to get you to buy it and ship it to me :p.

·
Registered
25 Posts
About 1.5 years ago, I bought a TOZ78-1 in the box with the 4 mags and a nice scope for $180 otd....so, yes, $150 is decent...then again, I just bought a NIB TOZ99 from a friend at his gunstore for $130+tax+NICS which was less than $150 otd...

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Me too - for that price, a deal. Original TOZ 78s are getting near as scarce as the Romanian M69s . . .

Great truck guns, again like Romanians. Their performance with their preferred ammo will get your attention.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can someone scan a page of their manual...the page where it has the schematic breakdown of the rifle? I got the rifle and you know the 2 screws that adjust the trigger settings? Well the screw farthest from the trigger has been taken out.....so how do I put it back in to where I can put some weight to the trigger again? I has 3 pieces a screw, spring, and a black square that seems to be threaded for the screw. better yet could someone take a picture of their rifle's trigger adjustment screws? It is like that because the guy had it set up for strictly target shooting, but other than that the gun is in great condition.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Premium Member
58,007 Posts
When you get that little thing all reassembled and adjusted be prepared for a very pleasant surprise, they're shooters, Ivan left the looks out but put the accuracy in!:bthumb:

Gerald

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.