Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or am I reading too many conflicting reports about LH CZ's?

As I mentioned previoulsy, my order just happened to not make the "first batch"??? I was told it would be about 4 weeks for the next "batch".

Others are saying that they are hearing there won't be anymore made for 4 months, others think it will be more than 4 months. I read where some are saying no more Americans. How do we get the straight scoop from CZ?

I have 1/2 payment tied up on my order :( , but this could be used for another rifle if there's no more being made for 4-6 months or more.........

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for info BigMike. I'll call them today. But I'm wondering if they'll really know what's going on. Originally, we all heard that there would be 200 made and then maybe another batch several months later. My gun shop salesperson was told there 100 in the first "first" batch :confused: . But she assured me my order would be in the next shipment batch. That I would get it in 4 weeks.

Again, at this point in time, I don't believe that either. I may have to go back to the shop and tell them to put my money on a Henry H001T. That was my next 2nd choice.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
newmoss said:
Thanks for info BigMike. I'll call them today. But I'm wondering if they'll really know what's going on. Originally, we all heard that there would be 200 made and then maybe another batch several months later. My gun shop salesperson was told there 100 in the first "first" batch :confused: . But she assured me my order would be in the next shipment batch. That I would get it in 4 weeks.

Again, at this point in time, I don't believe that either. I may have to go back to the shop and tell them to put my money on a Henry H001T. That was my next 2nd choice.
Henry is fun, but it aint no true, left handed bolt gun. Henrys are available- if you're worried about resale dont. I've never had to sit on ANY left-hand bolt gun I've tried to sell.
I'd wait for a lefty bolt gun. My very first, ever, bolt gun was a remington 581. I sold it a few years after I bought it, and regretted it ever since. In in the mean time I bought and sold a couple of 581's. I own one 581 now, and a true LH martini- but I'd really like to have a quality sporter .22 bolt without having to cough up a lot of cash for something like a cooper.
I'd wait, sit tight, you'll enjoy it more. If for no other reason at the range all the smart assed comments about the bolt..
That and you will get guys who walk up that are lefties and you'll know how cool it will be brudda

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
The info Big Mike listed is where i got all of my info... :shakehead

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I took all advice into consideration. I didn't go to the dealer (I can get a Henry next go round) and also called CZ. Spoke with Sherrie (real nice and helpful). I told her this was my first left hand rifle I've ever ordered and I would wait if I had to. Well, to my surprise she said they showed one in stock and said if no one has taken it already, she would go and retrieve it and send it to me. Took my name and phone number. Short time later my wife said someone had called and said the rifle was on it's way..............

:t :t :t for Sherrie! Great customer representative. And depending on how this rifle does, I may get a right hand one for my wife......

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
newmoss said:
Well, I took all advice into consideration. I didn't go to the dealer (I can get a Henry next go round) and also called CZ. Spoke with Sherrie (real nice and helpful). I told her this was my first left hand rifle I've ever ordered and I would wait if I had to. Well, to my surprise she said they showed one in stock and said if no one has taken it already, she would go and retrieve it and send it to me. Took my name and phone number. Short time later my wife said someone had called and said the rifle was on it's way..............

:t :t :t for Sherrie! Great customer representative. And depending on how this rifle does, I may get a right hand one for my wife......
HA! You're in!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
AAAAArrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

:protest_e :gun4: :banghead3 :dogrun: :AR15firin :protest_e

Wish she'd have found one for me when I was on the phone with her... :banghead3 :banghead3 :banghead3

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bass_singer: Wish she'd have found one for me when I was on the phone with her...

:( Sorry bout that bass_singer. But in defense of Sherrie, I had my order in on the 16th and they did tell my dealer I just barely missed the first batch.
And they had half of my money, also! If you keep checking, they may be making them periodically??? Good luck.........

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yea, money in hand does beat wishful thinking on the phone :rolleyes:
:p :p :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cz 452-2e Zkm Lh Lux

I emailed CZ in the Czech Republic about left hand CZ's here's the response I recieved:

In the first stage we started to produce a left hand model of ZKM 452 American with a straight style stock and no sights for the US market . In the second half of the year we will have available first serie of Lux version for the European market. Should you require this specific model you had to turn to our subsiary of CZ-USA Kansas City , KS [email protected]. They do not have them on order at present.

Thank you for your interest in CZ products.

Your sincerely,

Simona Usiakova
Sale Assistant

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) I understand that the LH CZ in the Lux version is being produced overseas later this year. Some of us would sure like to see some of them make it to the U.S. I have ordered the LH CZ in the American version and would be interested in the Lux version if it becomes available. Thanks.

My email left this morning..................

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thank You I have received your email I will pass it on to the appropriate person.
Thank You
CZ-USA

This is a copy of the response I got from CZ when I let them know I'd like to see some more of their 452's over on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
2 Posts
More info from CZ-USA

I recieved this email today from CZ-USA regarding a request to possible special order a Left Hand LUX:

RE: Special Order CZ 452-2E ZKM LH LUX

Hello,

At this stage we only offer the American version and we don't even have the import permits to bring the Lux in the USA.

I am sorry we couldn't help.

Alice Poluchova

CZ-USA

P.O.Box 171073

Kansas City, KS 66117-0073

1-800-9554486

http//www.cz-usa.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.