Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be advised that I wish to thank those of you who have been so much help to me in the past! :)
I have finished my final Ultimate (for this week)!!! :t
Tomorrow I have to go out and buy a SUV just to haul the equipment I've built to the range! :confused:
In the end I thank you, my bankers thank you, the car dealer thanks you, and my credit card company thanks you. :eek:
WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE TO ME??????? :1t :1t :1t

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Listen !!!

All that, and what you should be worried about is shopping around finding the best deal on the new SUV, looking at how far down it can be stripped, and still drivable (look at the 4 cylinder option) that way you can save enough to start on another, or at least be on the look out :p

Clint

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
We know already that you are hopelessly trapped. Like a fly in molasses. What we don't already is... believe you. We do not for an instant believe that this is your LAST ultimate or that you have built ANY ultimates for that matter.

We require proof in the form of a post SUV to the range report, with full photographic support. You have been assimilated. Resistance is futile. You do want to show us, right?

Of cooourse you do :coolgleam

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Soooo! what's the problem.........
:Blasting_

:gun4:

:snipersmi

:coolgleam

:D :D :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
My wife thought it was a little unusual that I recommended a mini van as our next vehicle. Little did she know you can almost get the entire contents of a small conex container in it if you remove all but the driver's seat. It's the ultimate gun show/range mobile. Lift the tail gate and it's an indoor range on a rainy day in the woods. I love my mini van. I no longer miss my Jeep Cherokee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.