Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

TKO Buffer

303 1
After reading good things about Weaponkraft and TKO buffers on here, I decided to order a TKO. I know there are other good buffers out there, the Yellowjacket, etc., but to be totally honest, I wanted one of the WK or TKOs because they are orange, which happens to be my favorite color. :cool: I ordered it online Tuesday afternoon, and it arrived this afternoon in the mail. The only thing I have ever gotten that fast in the mail has been bills. :rolleyes: When I went to install the buffer, it was a very snug fit. I actually had to kind of twist it back and forth a little to get it started in the pin hole, and then do a little coaxing to get it through the opposite side. I would prefer it to have a snug fit rather than a loose fit. Of course, I had to try it out, and like the other buffers, it really takes the CLANK out of the cycling. TKO is really on the ball with their shipping, and I would recommend them if you are in the need for a buffer. :bthumb:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.