Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see the 422 mentioned much...was it discontinued or renamed? I've got a blued version with a 6 inch barrel and have always enjoyed it. I have started shooting the Aguilla CB's in it lately.

Are the any mods or improvements around for this pistol?

JD

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have owned seven of that series of pistols

Still have five of them. The only fault I have found with the #422 series is the finish rubbed off when I used them in a Bianchi shoulder holster.

The #422 in the photo and the smaller #2213 belong to my son, the #622's and #2206 are mine. The #2213 was a limited edition in brush nickle finish; purchased eleven years ago for my son when he was five.

Got any coyotes down your way? I live in metro Atlanta and we see them here.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Hey Colby Bruce,
Did you used to post under another name? Bruce H.......?
That looks like his picture. I used to talk to him a little about my 622, and he used to live in Georgia, also knows a lot about CZ's if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Coyotes...

I think I have seen some or heard of a few there and there. There is a farmer with a bunch of cattle next door to me and the only thing we've had trouble with is wild dogs. For that problem, 5.56mm does fine!

We also have a wide assortment of wild pigs here.

I had to send off for the barrel lock lug or whatever it's called soon after I bought mine back in 1989. SW replaced it free. The front of my slide is at an angle slightly and broke it. I need to get it machined someday.

JD

·
Registered
469 Posts
Wolf, that was my picture

I am the same guy. I lost all my computer info to a lightening strike a few months ago and had to re-register to all sites I frequent. I changed them all to the same user name. How are you doing? Still got that #622?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.