Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Tippmann M4 22 with (1) 10 round long style magazine. The inner & outer binds when sliding to open or close for reloading. Being these parts are plastic, any suggestions for correcting this issue?
I’m also going to purchase additional mags. Any preference between short or long style 10 round mags?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've seen a few issues with magazines like you describe out of over 4000 we've sold. Not sure if this is a 'one off' issue but I would send in for the warranty on the magazine you're having issues with and get it replaced. Hopefully no issues with the new mags you are getting!

·
Registered
21 Posts
One additional comment, most 10 RD magazines are either for state capacity regulations or for bench shooting. For bench shooting the 10 RD shorts seem to be the preference and what I use. Easier to adjust your rifle support, bag, etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ResilientArms
Greatly appreciate your advice. Don’t know why but, I didn’t even consider contacting Tippmann to excercise my warantee.
Definitely going to contact their customer service
I was on your website the other day. I’ll probably be ordering a couple mags later this week

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called and spoke to Tippmann yesterday. They told me to go onto their website, fill out a warantee form and they will send me a new mag ASAP. Sent in the warantee claim form and immediately received confirmation of receipt with a claim number for follow up if necessary
Tippmann customer service was a pleasure to deal with

·
Registered
22 Posts
ResilientArms
Greatly appreciate your advice. Don't know why but, I didn't even consider contacting Tippmann to excercise my warantee.
Definitely going to contact their customer service
I was on your website the other day. I'll probably be ordering a couple mags later this week
They have the best customer service..
Totally behind their products..😀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts