Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Time for up grade

365 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  pop
I want to upgrade my scope. I have been looking at the Weaver Rimfire 2.5 x7x28 and the 3x9x32AO. This is what I want to do is sq hunt and informal target. My eyes are growing old need more magification so I can see what I'm shooting. I was wondering how cridical is the AO going to be or mean to me for what I want to do. I have looked at the Leupold and Simmons and Bushnell and was not likeing the Simmons And the Bushnell. Leupold I do believe can be occomplished with the Weavers. All comments and oponions welcome. :angel: :Blasting_ :rolleyes:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16,533 Posts
What scope to get depends a good deal on what caliber your shooting and at what range your going to be shooting your "informal" targets. AO is very important unless you are shooting strictly at 50 yards.

· Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went and bought a Nikon Pro-Staff 2X7X32 shotgun scope. Went to the range and sighted in and everything went well. Good clear optics and hold zero when from low to hight range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.