Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really familiar with them...How do they compare to CZ, Savage, Remington? Thanks for your opinions......Thinking about a cf for informal targets to maybe 300 yards....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tikka T3

Recently bought a Tikka T3 Lite SS synthetic in .223, 1 in 8" twist. Had looked at Remingtons...........easy choice....the Tikka is much smoother, better quality over all. Not real happy with the synthetic removable clip, but functions fine. The best part, it shoots great.....69 gr Sierra with 25 grs. Varget, 1/2" to 3/4" at 100 yds with a 10x Leupold while fire forming brass.......Did have a little difficulty with single loading rnds, did not feed by dropping rnds into action. Used a .223 stripper clip, fit one round to the clip, stick in action and remove the clip, worth the effort as the gun is fun to shoot. Lightened the trigger, easily done with profided allen wrench............Comes with nice scope rings.....Would buy another without hesitation............Barry

·
Premium Member
58,721 Posts
I have a T3 Stainless in 7-08, with loads it likes it's very accurate and is light and handy, not a rifle I'd care to spend tons of time at the bench with but not unpleasant to shoot off the bench either. Nice,simple, solid design.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got the T3 Laminated in 270 Win with a Sightron 3-9 on it. I love to shot it, to bad the price of ammo keeps going up. Best part is, I'm shooting 1/2" sized groups at 100 yds with Federal Champion that was 9 bucks. I threw a limbsaver recoil pad on it. Perfect fit and really took the muzzle jump out. I went through a box with only a T-shirt on. Very comfortable. I highly recommend. And so do others I've spoken with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.