Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering building a 10/22 on a Force Productions receiver. I am a little concerned about the ¾ 16 tpi threading and what barrels will work best. Anyone have any experience to share of this? I am also curious if the threaded barrel will mate up correctly so the extractor channel is in the correct place at the same point as the threads bottom out between the barrel and receiver, or if this is something I should expect to have to tune? Thanks

·
37,366 Posts
Hey WELCOME TO RFC

I don't know the answer to your question but it did strike me that if you just bought a T/C Classic, Benchmark etc. You would already have a match grade barrel screwed into a steel receiver and they locate the extrator groove for you!!! :D :eek: :D :t :t

I'm sure some one will come along and give you the proper answer and it will be something like you file the extractor groove where it needs to be but I just could not resist.

Have fun here at RFC!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I did exactly what you are asking. I sent my Force Production reciever to Randy at CPC (a sponser of this site and lots of positive testimonials on this site if you do a seach) and he installed a Pac Nor barrel. I can highly recomend him. Quick turn around also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.