Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has tried one of these rifles out i'm thinking of buying one and would like to know the opion of them i have narrowed my choice down between the cz varmit .17 and this one thanks for your replies in advance

Treeratkill8

·
Registered
22 Posts
treeratkilla8
There are a few threads about the TCC Carbine with a few pics if you search back a little. I haven't shot one yet but I have the utmost confidence in them. Besides, they're set up pretty good as far as adjustable trigger, floated barrel.... Good looking wood available for a reasonable $ also! I hope to be ordering one ( 20" bull ) before it gets to warm to shoot.
vermin

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replys i have already checked out varmintal's site but i was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with em and one thing i forgot to ad how easy is the trigger to work on and how light can you get it?
Thanks

treeratkilla8

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
I put a Bullberry 10" bull barrel on my Contender pistol. That is one sweet shooter:D Bullberry did some ballistic studies that showed very little loss of velocity in the short barrels. I just couldn't be happier with it. My only problem is finding a scope that is small enough but high enough power to make me happy. I think a Burris Compact riflescope in 2-7 is the one that I want.:t

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trigger Pull...
Adjustments are all up to you. A simple twist of an allen wrench will raise/lower lbs. You decide where you are comfortable with it set. You don't even have to break it down like on the old ones such as my original pistol.

vermin

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your responses everyone vermin how light can the trigger be taken i would like it something like 8 to 10 oz. thanks again

treeratkilla8

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks bo22 that sounds like the way to go especially i want to but a t/c in .33wsm next year the centerfire and rimfire barrels are interchangable right? thanks

treeratkilla8

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks vermin i was goin to get the contender not the encore anyway so i think my decision is made up the contender with a leupold 6.5x20x40

thanks again

treeratkilla8

1 - 12 of 12 Posts