Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21927 Posts

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
How will ye cope with the last last having been posted at last? What will you do in the wee hours instead of hitting that refresh button hoping to be first to catch the flip? Will Donut Friday be the only call to the calendar?
Nah, traffic before 9am is headed to church down the street on Sundays and tuther way to work during the week Madam Smart Arse. :rolleyes:

Holey moley! Glad the offender missed you guys Wook!! I try to look both ways when I get the green justin case and your pointed reminder proves its well worth the effort of moving the noggin to n fro.

30˚˚ on the button won't last.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
Morning all. Just wondering if twh was never ending like sqt that proceeded it I bet we would be at over twenty thousand posts by now.
Pfft, I'd have that many innit.

ETA- Nice work Rhody.

I has a Kobalt weedwhacker and chainsaw pole pruner. +1 on the 40v batts.

Phalangicicles got too cold @ 33˚ to finish emptying the truck, console yet tudu. No ammo found but for a few Eley empties. Might be more down the windshield vents from shooting a semi out the driver's window like every vehicle I've owned since I got the now obsolete/collector Rem 597 in 99. 🤫

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
I know that was what you meant as you said TWH in your post.

It was a premature post-ulation! We were working out the bugs and it wasn't supposed to be where it went! dlong and you jumped in before the situation was rectified.
R
It was my fastest disappearing Last eva!
Oy Vey! This particular part of the forum has always been like the Tower of Babel anyway :p

Frank
An Admin Curmudgeon from the past called it drivel! She was the closest I ever came to a timeout or worse... that I know of. 😇

Wings are still winning 0/0.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
More channels began working before the tech arrived but not all. Boxes reset for what thats worth and the tech didn't know why or how widespread the kaphuffle is. Whatever eh?

Finn wanted some air so raked the leaves out of the peeontheknees in a brisk 35˚ breeze and froze her petunias off. Got that out of her system.

Wings got shellacked 6/1 again and ya couldn't tell some were playing for their jobs.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
Great to see pix of the olde crew Don.
Maybe some kind soul will help me. How do you quote content in a post, and how do you edit your own post? Thanks
Either hit reply in the post you want to quote...
or click quote in the bottom of their post and when you hit post {insert quotes} will show up in a box next to post reply and click that and then your actual reply.
Click the 3 dots(top right) in your reply for a drop down edit thingy.... You can't delete your post nor move sentences or words around unless you delete em and write the words or whatever you want in your reply. Then there's a box on the bottom left of your reply that says Save which will post your reply when clicked.
You could always futz with someone's post in the Test Forum to practice on too.

ETA- reread my post as its been edited several times because of speel check.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
JN,

To quote a specific post, click reply in that post on the bottom left and a reply box with that post opens up.

If you just want to quote part of a post, highlight it and then click on it.

To edit your post, click on the three dots on the upper right hand corner. A menu opens up and you can select edit.
But if you want to be confused follow my directions. o_O

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
G'nite JG, Lastshot, AZ, and all y'all~

Good night all.
Sandman time.
Goodnight Gigi, Sophia, Al, Rhody, Don, mdew, wook, blackwolfe, Alum, GF, Sail, TD, Szumi, COW, Wayne, Gobb, Ranger, Hawkeye, Atonic, W8LON, Darkest, pans, efly, Phil, TinCan, Greggie, Mike, Rock, dlong, Gerald, M92, AZ, Tricks, Brent, jnyork, OldDave, nfcracin, GP, JDWin, Whip, RichJ, squirrel, syfr, JVStalin, zenaca, 404, Wade, koonta, acheyj, vlnbyr, rosscoe, arjay, Flys, wr, labratt, RonL, 1917, Carrij, Mikey, JimWY, Johnny, rj, Rick, calibrian, Lt Crunch, Bugeye,Gobbler, Boilerjack22, LASTSHOT and all the rest.

Sleep tight :sleeping

Those no longer with us. Mayor, Ron, Dean, Marilyn, Noremf and David. We will meet again.

Sent from my 9029Z using Tapatalk
Busy day tomorrow in the snowstorm.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
3 weather systems are sposed to move thru here this week including the snow we're getting right now that will turn to rain blah blah and will suck the outdoor fun out of this cool week.

Wook, light blue is a bit of a pain but livable. 😎

30º˚˚˚˚

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
The old blue and the new blue look fine to me Wook, still gets me that some think its okay to limit other folks expressions, words best served in person come to mind. There's a lot said and done here that I've no use for but I believe others have a right to their own thoughts and actions.
Perzackly and my 2¢ from the lighter side.
Happy Dyngus Day to all.
Who is she named Dyngus?
That is an interesting bit of history Al! I can't imagine you being a thorn in anyone's side....your star just shone too brightly for her, it's the only explanation :p

Frank
I posted some almost headless bunny pix demonstrating what a 17HMR V-Max round does to em, everywhere that she had to delete. Guilty as charged. It really set her off. 😳

Really wanted, needed, nicer weather for a few new auto chores to be done. I couldn't even schedule a haircut before Thur.. 3rd werld n all that eh?

Snowed/ing all morning @ 33ish degrees F. kaka ick!!

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
Happy Anniversary to you and the Missus Wayne!!
And in other news :)

And one found over the southern border! 🙄
I liked the article below about weeding out extremism in the military by banning the Marine Corps. LOL! 😂

Pleasant radiology/ultrasound tech whinny'd like a small young pony when I made her laugh during my most uncomfortable 70min flat on my back who told me I should write a book.
Shloppy sleet n snow to n fro @ 35ºF.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
Al doesn’t have attitude, though he is one of the best perfectly good bad examples I have had the pleasure to encounter.
😇😄
Whistling bottle rockets are verboten but two 2x4s smacked together with vigor are loud enough to hurt my ears and silence the raucous horde of starlings and blackbirds building nests in the surrounding pines, albeit temporarily the filthy animals.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
No JG in your closing Frank? 😳

Here you go Al. Wack your two sticks together like this and you can dance to it too. 😀
Not w/o steel toe work boots with my agility.
Thanks for all the well wishes for our anniversary.It rained /snowed all day, here, temps were above freezing so nothing stayed around. 70 points of rain so far.
Saturday night while we were eating dinner,I mentioned to the wife that all the yard work, mowing ect was scratching up my arms.Every little thing would break the skin and I,d bleed.Told her I remembered as a kid that we had BFI powder in the medicine cabinet, and this powder would be put on cuts & scratches(think bicycle road rash) to stop the bleeding. A google search found that BFI powder was no longer available. However she found this product called "WoundSeal" that is a powder that "stops bleeding Instantly".A package in todays mail contained 4x4 packs of the stuff.
Thought this may be of help to you old geezers that have thin skin and are on blood thinners or daily aspirin. I havent tried it out ,yet.
Thanks for the reminder as my QuikClot has expired and walleye season armed with blood thinners & fillet knives approachethe.

Blue text is fine with me Wook. I never realized either how many folks went to the dark side. I tried it but.....

Nuther grub run in the am with the empty jinxed blue buggy's last run before the $$ swap.

Debating where to put the stickers this time per not sticking to the ceramic coating well which means careful thought and placement for getting locked in by the coating or.... just use the back window which would solve it all. Gots to play with it in 1st person eh, and see what moves my creativity. Its forever.

Snowing again of course, and the ground is white again @ 31ºF.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
Gotcha!

I have been building fences since I was 14 years old (50 years ago!!! The gates and hinges are the most troublesome and the first to get out of whack! Great "Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome" strategy!(y)
R
Amen! Been putzing with my 99yds of 6'H, 8' posts and 3 gates since it was installed. I still have some well seasoned boards from the olde one. Got the new privacy fence when I grew weary of looking at the neighbor's crap and skunks tearing up the lawn @ nite. Now the newer fence is leaning in several spots. I-yaaah!

Al why don't you have the stickers turned into magnets so you can move them around.
Car wash & thieves? I dunno.

Got a bit more shnow during the night and it is all white except the walks and street @ 29˚.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
As to the subject of different font colors, I noticed that there are 26 to choose from here but the box to enter a HEX code is there too. So if anyone wished something other than what is provided they can enter an approved HEX code in that box. Here is a web page with 140 colors by name and HEX code with an example of the color…

A few examples below of colors that I don’t think are available here.

Salmon HotPink OrangeRed Gold Magenta OliveDrab Blue Maroon etc, etc.

I won’t even get into the different shades of gray and white. I wouldn’t even call some of those colors by what they have them named.
Magenta donuts again!

Hey everyone! New guy here. Bought a T/C .22 for my kids to plink with last summer and they fell in love with shooting. So between that and 22 ammo being about the only thing I can reliably find locally, I'm starting to go down a rimfire rabbit hole. Lol.
Welcome to RFC Kansaspew! First one's on the house. Hope you get the stock sorted out.

Mz Daisy really likes Hoke's new limo she got him for his B-day.

· Premium Member
38,468 Posts
Hey everyone!
The garage door guy came today and replaced the jackshaft motor that he installed 3 weeks ago with one that is working properly. Overall a great day! (y)
Sleep well y'all!!!
R
Speaking of hummers, I saw a civilian hummer for the first time in years in a parking lot last week. I'd've owned one if it would've fit in my garage with the Finn's buggy @ the same time. I'm serious!
Drat, knew I'd forget sumpin... forgot to remove the Nam vet license plate off the old truck hence a 36mi round return trip today. On the brighter side even at my sharpest I always forgot something.

Luck with the ear Lon. It made me think of the torture my baby bro went thru before becoming stone deaf in his one ear.

up 5º to 30˚ already.... heatwave!

1 - 20 of 21927 Posts