1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one and only "Iowa Shooter"

Had to turn SOMETHING in!

25 yards
238-9X Ron Starner Indianola, Iowa (Antlurz)
10/22, GM barrel, Tasco 6X24X40, Wolf MT
All the normal 10/22 mods. Clouds, 33 degrees, switching 25-30 mph winds, spitting rain. Other than that, it was nice out. Total shots fired for the month = 27

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
True on the X counts, but after knowing what I have done and consider "normal" for me, that wasn't too condusive to building my self esteem :D

(I'll take it!)

Ron

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ron,
You have lost no stature in any ones eyes here.You tough old bird.I wussed out,got half a target shot and quit.Considering your conditions your score was a good one.I admire your moxy.:)
Mike

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
I almost went out a couple days back. It was low single digits, but the sun was shining and the air was dead still. the reason I didn't was I didn't feel like getting my hands all wet moving snow, so I wussssed out...

Besides that, a wet (after your butt warms it up)bench to sit on isn't all that inviting in that kind of weather! :D

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
S'peshully if'n yer butt freezes to the bench. Wors'n the ol' tongue on the flagpole....Tongues don't have much hair on em'...Nutin' worse than a hairy butt froze to a bench, I'm tellin' ya! JL aka HB

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Nice shootin Ron
ESPECIALLY when you factor in the weather!
Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.