Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about purchasing one of those Claw slings for my 10/22, but have a question first. Can you use the sling to steady your shot, as described here?

If not, what is a good synthetic sling that will allow you to do so? Thanks alot!

Lone Gunman

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
The Claw Sling = 1907 Military

Lone Gunman32,

If by "Claw sling" you mean a "Military Sling", yes they do work, and just as described in the Link you provided. They are available as USGI 'surplus' [mostly repro's], and from several commercial leather suppliers like Hunter Leather. Last time I looked, Natchez had the best prices on Hunter #200 slings @ ~ $17. ...! ! :)

Note: You will need a very secure sling swivel stud mounting on the forend to use it as described in the Link...! ! :eek:

Serious shooters know the accuracy advantages of a tight fitting military-style sling. We build the best there is, using only the finest leather and proprietary solid brass hardware available.

(200) Military, Available in 1" & 1 ¼" widths
Suggested Retail $23.75 [Hunter]
Hope this helps...! ! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.