Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
i'd love to have target knobs for my scopes but they are way too high priced.natchez catalog has em but they are $50 a set **** why are they so high? there's lots of scopes of different brands in the same catalog that have target turrets on em for about the same money or a little more.stoney point is the maker of the turrets in in catalog.

THE 2ND AMENDMENT PROTECTS US ALL.................

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure if stoney point makes knobs for bushnell. they make em for others. does anyone know if the standard target knobs that come with bushnell scopes will fit on all other bushnell scopes???

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
Tasco74 said:
there's lots of scopes of different brands in the same catalog that have target turrets on em for about the same money or a little more.stoney point is the maker of the turrets in in catalog.
Consider this.... If I was to build you something for 50 bucks....I could probably do it for $3 if I set up a production line. The final line makes a lot of difference in manufacturing..

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.