Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. i didnt get a chance to put on the handguard until yesterday.. i got a see thru weaver rail to raise my scope up so i put on the handguard.. granted i did it inside and i didnt notice it being different color.. however.. outside in the sun.. the handguard looks dark green.. my brother saw it and goes is that supposed to be green.. i looked down.. and it looks dark green.. anyone else see this before.. i think i might have to contact tapco and get a black replacement or something.. i will post a pic as soon as the rain stops and sun comes out..

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok.. finally stopped raining.. i tried to take some pics inside.. its hard to tell.. but outside you can tell.. the blurry one i was trying to do it without flash.. dont have a tripod handy..you can really tell in natural light.. i went to tapco's website.. its down.. guess i'll email them tomorrow.. has anyone seen anything like this?

· Registered
522 Posts
well if you can't get a reply. I'd be happy to send you mine...supposing I can find it, I know I have it.

I did the quad-rail mod so I'll never use it again.

Just PM me and let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.