Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying my first pistol, and also in the need of some good advices. Been looking around for while trying to figure out what to buy, so i've pretty much narrowed it down to these:

Tanfoglio Force 22L
Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport
Browning Buck Mark Target

And i kind of like the Ruger Single Six revolver

But my question is has anyone any experience with the Tanfoglio? how does it compare to the others listed here?

Thanks

-Balder-

·
Registered
68 Posts
tanfoglio

Hey there, i have a little experience with a sig mosquito, and i now own a tanfoglio force in 22. i would have to say that everyone i know with a 22 force can't fault them for accuracy or reliability. They are very accurate guns. In my opinion the force is excellent due to the fact that it is a full size pistol, and not a smaller one like a mosquito. Also a couple of people at the club I'm in say they have had major problems with their mosquito's jamming and cartriges stovepiping instead of going down the spout.

So although I'm slightly biased, i would recommend the tanfoglio, you will have no problems with it.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
How similar to the CZ Kadet is the Tanfoglio 22?

I've never seen a Tanfoglio 22 but I gather it's a CZ 75 clone - the Kadet is a CZ75 frame with a 22 top end.

I have the Kadet - I bought the full pistol not the conversion unit and I am very pleased with it's reliability and accuracy. It's been perfect right out of the box - it shoots HV or target SV and the accuracy is outstanding. The trigger could be a bit crisper but it's very shootable. It groups as good as my Smith K22's.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I am in the process of buying my first pistol, and also in the need of some good advices. Been looking around for while trying to figure out what to buy, so i've pretty much narrowed it down to these:

Tanfoglio Force 22L
Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport
Browning Buck Mark Target

And i kind of like the Ruger Single Six revolver

But my question is has anyone any experience with the Tanfoglio? how does it compare to the others listed here?

Thanks

-Balder-
i was browsing the gun mfg sites a year or so ago and ran across the EAA Force 22L and was thinking i didnt hear anything about them in the US. they also make a whole 1911 style line too. I emailed EAA and they said it wont be imported here. Im no sure why. but left it at that.

if you can get them let us know how they are.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I know Balder, I had tried to research them a bit on the net before I bought one, but couldn't find any worthwhile info. They are quite popular in the shooting club I'm in though, with quite a few people having them. Mine came with adjustable sights, but I'm not sure if that feature is standard or not. They really are a great gun and easily stripped for cleaning. All the best with your new purchase!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.