Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Tactical Stock for 541T

645 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  shoot4fun
I have a nice shooting 541T that I want to start shooting our club's prone match with and I need a stock with adjustable cheek piece. I want that "tactical" look would like something on the order of the Boyd Tacticool. Only thing is, they won't sell me one that I can inlet myself or have it done.
McMillan has a new stock called the CZ M4022 that they say might work but no cheek piece. Manners won't inlet for it either.
I'm open to suggestions. If I can't find what I want then I may sell it and get a different brand that will do what I need it to.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,119 Posts
It seems like this was a popular topic on Snipershide a few years ago. You might try there. If I remember correctly, several people were just adding an Eagle stock pack, but that will only help with raising your head, not the tactical look.

Sorry I can't be more help...

Chris

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
541T Stock

The stock pack won't give me the height I need. Also, the factory stock doesn't have sling studs and I would need one in the front to attach a bipod. I spoke to Kevin at Stockade stocks today. He can make what I want for about $600. Only problem is it will take 5 to 6 months to get it done.
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.