Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Contender reciever on gunbroker.com. I bought 1 barrel on ebay, 1 from Eds tc and 1 from Sav99age. (BTW, Sav99age is a great guy) And bought my grip and forarm on ebay. I didnt get the grip screw with the reciever or the grips. Called T/C and asked how much it would cost to get one from them. They took my name and address and told me 'no charge"!!!:eek:

Weather or not they bring out the G2, I'm behind this company!!!!:t :t :t

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very happy with T/C service. Had a minor problem with my Contender last year prior to IHMSA Internationals. Transfer bar not working every time. Sent it to them and was concerned about getting it back in time. Also sent a 14" .223 barrel that was leaving a ring around cases that were eventualy seperating. The gun was back to me in less than a week. frame reworked and a new barrel. No charge. I've also called for grip screws, hammer springs, and forend screws. All sent at no charge. This is one of the finest companies out there. They know the meaning of customer service.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats the only number I know of. Sorry, dont know what else to tell ya. Nobody I know of has them. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.