Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on Rimfire. I have been reading and learning for a while, don't know enough to help anyone, much less myself.
I gave my new Benchmark a work out today with some Eley standard and Wolf M/T. The results were fair with groups averaging about 1/2 inch with both at 50 yards, but I am not pleased with the trigger. Is anyone doing work on the T/C Classis triggers? Thanks to everyone that has shared thier wisdom.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New T/C Benchmark

Hello Fuzzy; Yes to all and the trigger is too narrow for such heavy pull. I may be spoiled in that I shoot bench rest a lot. I am used to triggers that are light and crisp, like breaking a glass rod. all of my hunting rifle have good clean triggers or I don't have them long. I know that I am expecting to much but, I think a " TARGET " rifle should have a target trigger and not the same trigger found on a general purpose rifle. Now I feel better! Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T/C Classic

Just shows you how much I dislike my T/C Benchmark, I just bought my second T/C. This one is a clissic, so now I have a set. Still think the trigger could use some help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.