Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't I recall that a switch barrel Volquartsen was supposed to be introduced at the 2003 Shot Show? And then it was supposed to be introduced on VQ's website? Anybody seen it?

Zirc

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fusion Take Down Rifle

Hi Zircon:

We will have pictures up either today or tomorrow on the website (finally) of the new rifle. We introduced it at the SHOT Show and received a very favorable response.

Scott

p.s. thanks to all at rfc for the forum

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey Scott,

A member tells me you really like Moly-Fusion in testing so far, and concur with him concerning the other members who are raving about it. That you guys all really love the stuff, and fully endorse it privately, at least.

Is this true? Would you endorse it publicly as well as privately?

Would you like to use it in production? (It is designed for just such a use: commercial use too, in commercial quantity also).

Any, I am curious if this will be a new Moly-Fusion-treated "fusion take down rifle"? (If so, great!) In other words, if you are introducing something that will be treated with Moly-Fusion, than that will answer the above questions within your timing.

You would just have to state the new condition as brought forth by being "with Moly-Fusion".

Here is partial content of an interesting discussion maybe in this regard:
"... I talked to Scott today at VQ ... He highly endorses the use of MF in their rifles. ... According to Scott, getting MF in the chamber would not affect the performance of the action. He said in their tests showed the bullet had exited the barrel before the case broke the neck seal of the chamber even when treated with Moly Fusion. ..." This concurs with what another member said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.