Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

SW Ohio?

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  xit 
#1 ·
Anyone hailing from Ohio? Planning a get together?

#4 ·
Our range is in Crittenden, KY, about 35 miles south of Cincinnati. It is a state owned range. The club holds handgun, and limited rifle, silhouette matches from March through October, Open range days for any rifle or pistol shooting, some IDPA and Steel Speed shooting, trap and 5-stand. We have a covered firing line with 10 concrete benches for either left or right-handed shooters, berms at 25-50-75-100 yards and 50-100-150-200-300 meters.

#7 ·
Northern Cincinnati suburb here. I'm a member of Miami Rifle & Pistol.

No plans on any range time soon. Working 2 jobs and rehabbing a house at the moment. Although, I do need to sight in the Weaver scope I recently got for my Savage FV-SR.

That probably won't happen until Spring though. Too cold and wet at the moment.

-Bob

#11 ·
get togethers

will be home in 63 days and a wake up. interested(hell) i am in make it march will warmer

i know a great range facilty in n.e. ohio
shoot house
long range
pistol bay
use it all nite for nods tr
can shoot as long as we want
think its 15.00$ per shooter a day.
i use in tr in us for govt. 40 mi s of cleveland.
if no , i am in anywhere with in 2oo mile of columbus in any directionwill travel to shoot. love to hang with some real deal .22'ers
lmk

xit
baxterdog 13 @hotmail.com\

#18 · (Edited)
Cincinnati

I'm in Harrison, Ohio (Indiana state line) semi retired and love benchrest 22.
Cooper LVT, Cooper TRP3, 2 custom CZ's, 4 Anschutz's, 2 custom 10/22's, Ruger Precision 22. I help teach a Jr. shooting team. Belong to Butler County Sportsman Club, **** Hunters Club and Freindship. Please contact me if anyone wants to shoot on a regular basis. ray at groomers.supply (no dot com)

#19 ·
I'm between Hamilton and Oxford, Ohio. I belong to the Butler County Sportsmans Club, but I haven't been to the club in a while. I need to get certified or whatever clearance is needed to use the indoor range. I went to Point Blank West a few weeks ago and shot some handguns. I mostly shoot rimfires, and occasionally handguns, behind the house.

#20 ·
SW Ohio ?

Old silhouette shooter here at Hillsboro . Not as steady as I used to be back in the early 80's . I do shoot here at my home range on the farm that I finally put in at the back of a hay field after retiring . Nothing fancy but I can shoot to 150 yards . Maybe 200 if I clear out an edge of woods . Maybe I'll drive down to KY some time .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.