i have the same problem as you, but instead, my front two holes are stripped and one of the rear is stripped as well. since only the top of the holes are stripped, i simply used a drill and drilled the holes in the scope mount deeper so that the screws would engage the threads lower down in the holes. this worked quite well in conjunction with locktite but now i have a cantilever scope mount and thus am able to skip the aggrivation. since i never really did much presicion shooting before i got the cantilever scope mount, i cannot tell you if accuracy will be affected that much. however, it was quite sufficient for plinking.