Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Stocks to CZ 453 varmint?

570 8
Hi,

can anyone tell me where i can get stock´s to a 453 Varmint?

---
Bjorn//Sweden
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
hehe, vad behöver du, en färdig eller en som du fixar till sj? kul me en annan svensk, förresten! www.wilddogaustraila.com has some stocks, but there for cz452. Mcmillan also has some, but only for cz452 what I know. www.rifle-stocks.com makes stocks for cz452 to. But I dont know how much that is diffrent between the two models, maybe only small modifications is necesarry?

·
Premium Member
58,001 Posts
hehe, vad behöver du, en färdig eller en som du fixar till sj? kul me en annan svensk, förresten!

See here young man we'll have none of that language here, this is a family forum!
Sorry, couldn't resist saying that, lol!!:D I have nooooooooooo idea what you wrote.

·
Registered
65 Posts
don´t worry GMD1950, it wont happen again, hehe lättlurade stackare... :rolleyes: But does anyone know someone hwo does stocks for the cz453? Im also intrested in buying one,maybe, but I dont want a lot of trouble with the inletting, especialy if the stock isnt made of wood...

·
Premium Member
58,001 Posts
There are lots of custom makers that will inlet for the CZ's and Brno's, good old Claude Gatewood here at RFC, and Great American Stock Company, you just need to do a google search and then plow thru the results.:bthumb:

Gerald

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.