Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm experimenting with stock dimensions so that I can get an idea of what fits me the best. I remember that someone made an extended buttplate for the wooden Ruger 10/22 stocks to extend the length of pull to human-like dimensions. Does anyone have a source for these?

·
Banned
959 Posts
Fjold,
I've found 3 different manufacturers of these extensions. Cheaperthandirt has one that sold last year for $5.00. This year it's $10.00 I trust everybody's getting 100% pay raises? This extension is worth about $.25....as a door stop or perhaps a chew toy for your dawg. The butt screws will pass right through the provided mounting holes....a real POS! Johnmasen.com has one for $14.95 which is a good one. The Cadillac is the Choate for about $20.00 available at Brownells as well as other gunsmith supply outlets. If you buy Cabela's make sure it's John Masen or better unless your looking for quality time with the pooch.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.