Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Steel targets for tactical rimfire matches

1401 Views 21 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  lvshooter
With all the interest in the .22 tactical matches I thought it might be a good idea to try to come up with some cool targets. You can check here for some info http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=657544#Post657544.
I would like to hear your ideas if there might be somthing you would be interested in.
Did some testing on them today. I'll post a video later. I'll keep you updated with my testing. (ADDED VIDEO)

Thanks
Kurt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I reconfigured the back attachment so the target can be either just set up to be knocked down, you could hang it from a chain, you could mount it on a stick or you could use a hose clamp to attach it to a post or tree. I'll post some pics later today.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Postal
See you at the match. I hope it's not to HOT. It's been hotter than hell here in vegas. Are you staying the nite at the range?
I'll bring one of the new targets and base for the prize table.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Target prices

Okay, about got the prices figured out. I will post some pics with the prices this week.

I can tell you now that the small man (6"x3 7/8") will be $20.00 each plus shipping ($12.00 USPS flat rate box) I think I can fit about 24 in a box. If you get 10 or more the shipping will be free. If you need a base they will be $25.00 (they will also fit in the flat rate box). These targets can be either just set up to be knocked down, you could hang it from a chain, you could mount it on a stick (1"x2") or you could use a hose clamp to attach it to a post or tree. I will not offer the small man with the side head piece (not enough room to attach it properly) I am going to try to make the small man with a 1" hole in the chest. We will see how that works out.

The large man (11 1/2"x7") will be $30.00 with no hole in chest flapper or head piece. $40.00 for either the hole in chest flapper or the head piece . And $50.00 for both the chest flapper and the head piece.

I'll get some more pics and videos posted soon.

Remember these are made of 1/4" A36 (mild steel) and are for .22 rimfire only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.