Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Staffords

980 Views 25 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  45user
What has everyone else's experiences been with Staffords? I've tried for two days to phone in an order and all I ever get is a recording to leave my name & number. Not able to do so when calling from work. By the time I get home, it's too late to either call them or recieve the eturn call from them. This from a compnay that states on thier website "Customer Service is our number one concern and priority." :confused: Maybe it's just my experience with them thus far but I'm seeing poor CS. :mad: Expected more from a sponsor. may have toend up having to go to a non-sponsor for my order. :(

Yes, I know I could've done it online but had some questions and wanted them aswered at that time not with e-mails and having to wait.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
560 Posts
I have ordered twice from Tom and have been very pleased with the service. I called both times and once he was out for a short while but returned my call as soon as he got back in. The other time I called he was on the phone and called back in about 3 minutes. He didn't just take my order, but instead was very helpful in making sure my questions were answered and that I was getting exactly what I wanted. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and shipping was fast. I'll do business with him again! :t :t

· Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, I sent them an e-mail about not being able to call and actually talk to a real person and got a esponse from Tom (the owner) rather quickly. Now e'mail isn't something that's on constant watch so to get that fast of a response does show a bit of CS. Being that I'd much rather deal with a RFC sponsor, I'll try them again.

· Registered
3,017 Posts
BlkHawk73 said:
Wow, I sent them an e-mail about not being able to call and actually talk to a real person and got a esponse from Tom (the owner) rather quickly. Now e'mail isn't something that's on constant watch so to get that fast of a response does show a bit of CS. Being that I'd much rather deal with a RFC sponsor, I'll try them again.
Glad it worked out for you. They have a good reputation :t :t

· Registered
956 Posts
I've ordered several times from Tom, on line, usually late at nite. when i get up in the morning to check my E-mail before work, he has usually, if not always sent an e-mail saying my order has been shipped :t . great service,always :D

· Registered
130 Posts
I ordered some parts on sunday night and when I woke up Monday morning I had my shipping confirmation from Tom, and they were here by wedsnesday morning!!!! You can't ask for better service in my book. Very big :t . Staffords is great, give them a little time and I am sure they will answer any question you have. :)

· Registered
1,284 Posts
ordered on Friday, had parts on Monday...super service, great prices, I like the psrts they offer...nice package deals, too.
Would order again in the future...

I prefer to patronize RFC sponsors, whenever possible...

Also had great deals with Dakotan and Solophenix...

· Registered
586 Posts
You will be a satisfied Stafford's Customer

from now on, now that you made connections with Tom. His service can not be beat. My experiences have been internet purchases only--- I tried to buy over the phone myself the first time, and had a little difficulty making connections. I was in a hurry to place my order, so instead, placed the order over the internet on a Sunday night, had an e-mail confirmation the next morning, and a new revival stock and GM barrel on Wed. If I ever need more 10-22 barrels or stocks they will be from Staffords. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.