Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53704 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for "Rabid Squirrel Hunters"......no matter what kind of rimfire you shoot!!!!

firstshot
---------------------------------------
Make your first shot count!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank You, Thank You

CJ,
I hope Mister doesn't mind because I sure do have a big hug for you tonight. Thanks for sending me in the right direction. It is so good to see some of other posters here. My blood pressure is finally coming down somewhat. Braveheart sends her thanks too.

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
Re: Thank You, Thank You

EAGLE EYE 444 said:
CJ,
I hope Mister doesn't mind because I sure do have a big hug for you tonight. Thanks for sending me in the right direction. It is so good to see some of other posters here. My blood pressure is finally coming down somewhat. Braveheart sends her thanks too.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} To you both my friends;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like to hunt squirrels. As a matter of fact I belong to squirrel hunters anonymous. Right now I'm off the wagon. Trouble is.....it's snowing to beat the band. I've got a solution though. I'm gonna get them spike boot attachments so I can shimmy up trees and track them little buggers through the snowy treetops, track them to their nefarious little lairs, and blast em with an old 1897 trench gun when I find em.

we'll see if it works.

In the meantime.....hi again to all my old MT buddies.......including that old rascal Sarge........they hosed us but like bad pennies we just keep rolling back.

And a big hello to Calamity Jane.........hi little girl.....want a chocolate chip cookie?

·
Registered
22,250 Posts
Roflol-- HI!!!!!!!!!! RNSHUTZ --it's Good to see you--LOL-- wanna swap recipes?? :) --Did you see the recipe forum here?? It's awesome!!!! I wanna know where those lil' buggers go to my friend--keep a good eye on 'em-- we're gonna get us some in Shawnee ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Calamity Jane said:
Roflol-- HI!!!!!!!!!! RNSHUTZ --it's Good to see you--LOL-- wanna swap recipes?? :) --Did you see the recipe forum here?? It's awesome!!!! I wanna know where those lil' buggers go to my friend--keep a good eye on 'em-- we're gonna get us some in Shawnee ;)
I haven't seen the recipe section!!!! Here's my official CC cookie recipe. I use the instructions on the bag but add a fifth of whiskey(to the cook....me). A fifth usually means at least a double batch of cookies....har har har.

I'll let you know where them sneaky lil buggers go to in the snowy treetops!!!

G

·
Shewww! I was beginning to think the squirrel hunters had disbanded forever. Glad to see some of the MT folks here.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
RNSHUTZ said:

that old rascal Sarge........

]

OLD! Who the hell told you I was old? I am but a nipper, the epitome of youthfullness, a paragon in the art of being young, a veritable child skipping through mounds and valleys of life, an occasional stumble and fall, true, but skipping nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 53704 Posts