Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and another member of the Modesto Rifle Club are running a match especially for us 10/22 devotees. The match will be held at the Modesto Rifle Club, Modesto, CA, on June 14, 2003. Sign in will be at 8 a.m., match starts at 9 a.m. The match will be 80 shots at 50 yards for score on the NRA International 50-yard smallbore target. The target has a .43 X ring. We will be shooting off the bench, any rest allowed, so long as the gun is not mechanicall connected to it, any sight, any weight, any safe trigger. There is just one class: ALL GUNS MUST BE SEMI-AUTOMATIC, any make or model is okay. The entrance fee is $10, cash prizes will depend on the number of entries. I am posting this here hoping some of you guys from California will come out and shoot with us. The chance to meet some of you would be wonderful, and examining some of the fine guns here, and seeing how they shoot would be a blast as well. We have plenty of hardcore bolt guys at the club, me included, but this is the first semi-only bench match that I know of and I hope some of you will come and show your stuff! If anyone is interested and needs info. directions, prodding, etc. Contact me at [email protected]. Regards to all. Lawboy.
P.S. Joe Haller, you are the inspiration for this match. Keep up the good work!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.