Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just paid the ransom on my new M4-22 elite and am waiting for it to get out of 10-day jail in my state.

The rifle only came with one magazine from the dealer (Rainier Arms), and they do not sell standalone magazines. The Tippmann Arms site is out of stock on all magazines sizes I'd order (25rd, and 10rd lo-pro). Checked a few 3rd party sites, don't find a single place that has any in stock, or a firm ETA on when they will be.

Does anyone have a source for 25rd or 10rd lo-pro mags? It's going to severely cripple people's ability to enjoy this rifle if you only have 1 mag. I do really like the look and feel of these rifles and the reviews are great, but I'm a little questioning their decision to provide 1 mag in the box and no source of online mags to buy more.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If you haven't already you may want to join the 'Tippmann Arms M4-22 Owners club (22LR)' Facebook Page. There is a supplier posting on the page that stocked up on magazines so worth a contact.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I lucked out, my LGS had a crap-ton of the 25’s - but that doesn’t help you (unless you’re in Colorado) - sorry. Look up the dealers list on the Tippmann site and start checking their websites.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well don't have mags in hand yet, but kudos to Tippmann's CS folks. Called them, they helped locate one place I could get a few 10rd mags online that doesn't show up in search. And they're helping expedite an order I made to a local place that sells online but lets you backorder. So hopefully in a month I'll have a couple 25rd mags.

Good service on their part.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I lucked out, my LGS had a crap-ton of the 25's - but that doesn't help you (unless you're in Colorado) - sorry. Look up the dealers list on the Tippmann site and start checking their websites.
You and I might have the same LGS (Damage Factory?). :) Got a couple of 25 rd mags there to go with the rifle I got a few weeks back.

Resiliant Arms (https://www.resilient-arms.com/shop/) seems to have them in stock though their shipping is currently slow.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You and I might have the same LGS (Damage Factory?). :) Got a couple of 25 rd mags there to go with the rifle I got a few weeks back.

Resiliant Arms (https://www.resilient-arms.com/shop/) seems to have them in stock though their shipping is currently slow.
No Resilient doesn't have any. That's where I have the current backorder, and whoever runs that site has no phone number and doesn't respond to their customer service webform with requests for status on my order.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I run the www.resilient-arms.com website and am the owner. We build and modify firearm for wounded/disabled vets and 95% of proceeds from the online shop sales go to one of several veteran causes, Outdoors for Our Heroes, veteran suicide prevention and homeless vets.

I apologize if there have been delays in shipping and in contacting us. We recently had issues that we were unaware of with our site and were not receiving messages. Anyone can reach out to me at 253.432.3500 or [email protected].

We are selling close to 300 magazines a week and are the second highest volume distributor for Tippmann Arms on magazines and accessories and the lowest prices with LEO and military discounts. We get shipments every 2 - 3 days from Tippmann Arms and we ship them as fast as they come in. We've been able to bring the wait time down from 2 -3 weeks to a little over a week and soon will be shipping within a few days.

For those who had to wait over the estimated time we gave free M Pro 7 gun oil in each order as a little token of our appreciation. Our customers keep us in business and enable us to support our veteran causes. If anyone has an issue with shipments please contact me at the above contact numbers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes and I should update that Resilient since the earlier posts discovered their website issues, followed up with me via email, and also shipped the magazines I ordered. Super satisfied, great service.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the follow up post. The gun industry is in a weird flux with supply chain issues that unfortunately impact us as dealers and then the end customer who we do our best to take care of. Appreciate the kind comment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I run the www.resilient-arms.com website and am the owner. We build and modify firearm for wounded/disabled vets and 95% of proceeds from the online shop sales go to one of several veteran causes, Outdoors for Our Heroes, veteran suicide prevention and homeless vets.

I apologize if there have been delays in shipping and in contacting us. We recently had issues that we were unaware of with our site and were not receiving messages. Anyone can reach out to me at 253.432.3500 or [email protected].

We are selling close to 300 magazines a week and are the second highest volume distributor for Tippmann Arms on magazines and accessories and the lowest prices with LEO and military discounts. We get shipments every 2 - 3 days from Tippmann Arms and we ship them as fast as they come in. We've been able to bring the wait time down from 2 -3 weeks to a little over a week and soon will be shipping within a few days.

For those who had to wait over the estimated time we gave free M Pro 7 gun oil in each order as a little token of our appreciation. Our customers keep us in business and enable us to support our veteran causes. If anyone has an issue with shipments please contact me at the above contact numbers.
Just sent you an email.

Thanks for what you guys are doing for the vets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.