Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I remember that Rimfire Sports had them listed, but haven't checked recently to see if they are still on the site. I was going to check with them soon to see if they will be at the next gun show in Chantilly, VA, and if they had any in stock. Brownells also had them, search for Volquartsen on their site and navigate around.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Hawktech

You might find them in any number of other places, but Dan sells them for 189.00 shipped. Not a better price/service anywhere else on the internet that I am aware of. :t Staffords sales has the good deals on the stuff Hawktech doesn't carry. :t

·
Registered
149 Posts
Volquartsen Superlite special order

I just received my Volquartsen Superlite special order receiver (colored) from Alan at Rimfire Sports & Custom (RS&C). It was $189.00 including S&H plus came in a nice padded wood case. That was a big surprise ... now if it was just a little bigger .....

I was told that Volquartsen was busy and it would take 3 or 4 months .... got here in less than 6 weeks. Now, I might have to change stock plans and make a lighter rifle ... got a THM with comp. in .22 from RS & C (so might be able to use there thread adaptor) which is light compared to a couple of 20 inch bull barrels.

Waiting on the trigger group, stock, bolt 'n bolt handle ... unless I also go with a custom shop Leupold colored scople too. The rings will be Warne QD's. Mike

·
Registered
303 Posts
richlcampbell said:
I remember that Rimfire Sports had them listed, but haven't checked recently to see if they are still on the site. I was going to check with them soon to see if they will be at the next gun show in Chantilly, VA, and if they had any in stock. Brownells also had them, search for Volquartsen on their site and navigate around.
We have Volquartsen SuperLite Receivers in stock!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.