Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some...it's a two part epoxy putty like stuff for moulding (presumably) grips on Bows, pistols and so forth.

I was thinkin'.... since I don't have a grip problem to solve..I might do the bedding on my Hogue Stock with it... anyone have any experience with this type material for bedding compound??
Advertizing claims it won't shrink... and it looks easy to apply....PLUS I don't have any other bedding stuff right now....:)
Should I or shouldn't I? Certainly don't wanna waste the stuff...but if I can use it ...why not?

Anyone?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it 'free'

when helping someone to move....one of those items they had no longer use for...
The instructions have this:

Cir-Cut Corporation
Philadelphia, Pa.
215-324-1007

Cabela's has it listed on the on-line site as this:

Bow Form-A-Grip
Item: QP-411026
Price: $13.99

I guess I'm just going to try it and find out if it works... There're only two possible outcomes, I guess.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
You guys may have seen me post about expoy putty before. I believe this stuff is simular to that. I used it to bed my 10/22 when it was still sporting the OE carbine stock. Worked great, just make sure you pull the action from the stock before it drys complete or if you did get some where it shouldn't be you'll break the stock getting it out. Watched a guy almost cry when he heard his brand new Fajen crack.

Dave Z.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.