Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Small Collection of Berettas

5124 52
I kinda caught the Beretta bug in the last couple years..They are just such fine weaponry..But as good as they are are..I hate the plastic fantastic Grips..I dislike any plastic on any Firearm except my ARs..I can live with that:)

Anyway here they are and all decked out in wood at last..

They are a 70s .22..Bobcat 21A .22, Italian Police 92s in 9mm, and a Model 84 in .32 ACP.

I want one more though..A Vintage 34 from the WWII Era yet..

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I love that Egyptian !! Never seen those before.
My Olimpia is my favorite rifle to shoot.

I’ve gotta order that giant Beretta coffee table book too. They’re super cheap, used on eBay.

Great stuff! Love the Beretta Fans.

I have a .22LR conversion kit for my 92FS as well. So much fun.

· Administrator & Consigliere
13,554 Posts
OP- NICE collection. I recently showed some love to my old '89 model 92FA. Added a Burris FF3 & SGS "Ric's" Compensator. I also have a Stoeger (Beretta Mfr) Cougar 9mm & .40. Love them all!

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain

Brown Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun

Brown Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

DrGunner

· Administrator & Consigliere
13,554 Posts
Nice

I may have lost my mind or almost yesterday,LOL Just about sold my 92s..
Actually I'm right there with you on the wood, my 92 only has black grips because they are CTC laser grips.

Oh- and here's my Cougar .40 today...
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood stain

· Registered
5,942 Posts
I have an M9 and like to put a plug in for the US GI version of the 92. Purchased new, not actual military issued. A club member is a young VET who carried one in service and now competes with one of the 92 variants. He liked them a lot. The M9 a good gun that has suffered a bad reputation. I think, becasue many (self included) were upset to see both the 1911 and the 45 acp dropped. And we are never wrong.

I also have a WWII Italian issued 1934. Cool piece of history. The ones I have seen all had the bluing wore off. The prices on those are very reasonable.

· Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yeah my Brother in Law just made the comment that he did not like the M9 when he was in the service..Never even bothered to ask him to elaborate..Maybe I will next time he is over..

Never even considered the .40 version..Probably as I have not really encountered one yet in person..

· Registered
16 Posts
Love those long barrel 87's. I like those grips, what are they?.
Those are LOK G10 grips. They are tapered in the front and rear. They fit my hands better than the Beretta wood grips.

· Registered
122 Posts
I kinda caught the Beretta bug in the last couple years..They are just such fine weaponry..But as good as they are are..I hate the plastic fantastic Grips..I dislike any plastic on any Firearm except my ARs..I can live with that:)

Anyway here they are and all decked out in wood at last..

They are a 70s .22..Bobcat 21A .22, Italian Police 92s in 9mm, and a Model 84 in .32 ACP.

I want one more though..A Vintage 34 from the WWII Era yet..
Beautiful collection! I'm a huge Beretta fan too. I'd love to have a classic 87 and an 89.

· Registered
122 Posts
I just lucked into an 87 Long Barrel. It's quickly becoming my favorite .22lr pistol. I didn't think i'd like the single action but i do.
That Long Barrel is thing of pure beauty! There is one for sale here locally unfired. So tempting but I think if I buy it after just buying two guns, my wife will use it on me! I'd be ok if I thought she would go with a headshot but I'm afraid she'd go for the genitals. 😆

· Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Just go get it and do not tell Her,LOL

My Wife shoots, but She pays no attention to what I buy or how many Firearms I have..I do not even know without doing inventory myself..

Curious, what are they asking for the one local to you? As long as it is not twice the current rate..It will be a solid investment, tell Her I told you so,LOL

· Registered
2,993 Posts
That Long Barrel is thing of pure beauty! There is one for sale here locally unfired. So tempting but I think if I buy it after just buying two guns, my wife will use it on me! I'd be ok if I thought she would go with a headshot but I'm afraid she'd go for the genitals. 😆
Tell her ---It is her inheritance and will be worth more in a few years.Seems to help me with my wife. Take her out to the range, get her interested in guns, could help you out in the long run.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts