Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe's having trouble logging into RFC, so there's going to be a delay in him posting the scores for May.
Paul

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh No! I'm having an anxiety attack waiting to see the May scores. My heart may not take it. Call in the computer whizzzzzes to fix Joe's computer ... please. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to spend my energy at the range and try to get better with my June shooting. Oh, here is another attack coming on .........

Seriously, I really do look forward to seeing how all of you great shooters do. It gives me something to strive for. I have learned so much from all of the contributors to this forum. In the past I have never tried to compete against anyone but myself ... but seeing those 250's does make me think about what I need to do to improve.

Good shooting!

.... Retiree

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well retiree, Joe's emailing me some of the scores and I'm posting them. So SOME of them will be along shortly. So far he's been sending individual scores, I don't know if he's got the overall and team scores compiled yet.
Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.