Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for some scope caps for my v24 and was wondering about size and brand. I have been thinking butler creek scope caps, but is there anything better out there i dont know about? Also, if the BC caps are ok, what size should i get for my weaver v24? I figure it would just be easier to ask someone that knows rather than mess up the measurements and get the wrong obj. and "eye" sizes...(6-24x42mm)

thanks...

·
Registered
564 Posts
I got the Butler Creek caps for my V-16 and am considering a change. The 'ears' on the objective cap prevents adjusting the AO without first removing the lens cap. Too much trouble for me! I think I'm going to switch to a Scopecoat if I can find one in the right size.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know you can go to the midwayusa site and get a list of the part numbers and sizes for the BC caps under the technical data for any of the BC caps.

Sorry, I can't help with the exact numbers, but how do you like the V24? I'm thinking about getting one.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the headsup guys...

kingston fisher: I think the scope is great...for the money you cant beat it. The only other scope that i have had that comes close to it is a leupold vari x III 4.5-14 x 50mm Adj. Obj, so thats my only comparison. But i think its great, i bought it on sale from natchezz about two months ago. I then got the burris zee rings with the inserts so i could adjust the poi w/o moving the dial that much. (b/c it has 1/8 moa clicks it doesnt have too much room to play with bullet drop etc.)

great scope...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.