Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

One simple question for you all:

Bi-Mart is having a GREAT sale this weeked. Sporting goods are reduced, and the standard Ruger 10/22 carbine is only $139 bucks!

I currently have THREE of them, should I get ANOTHER one?

The Wife does not see why I need another, but does not care if I get one or not.

Good Shooting!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Here's the answer to your dilemma,

Just box up one of your old has-been 10-22s, send to me and run right out to get a BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW ONE to replace it!!

Oh, no need to profusely thank me! Your happiness (and that old has-been gun) is ALL the reward I need! :D
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,017 Posts
nwo said:
Probably one of those 'silly' questions huh?
Not really. My "better half" is a lot like yours. I wish I could buy one around here for that price. (not the wife) :D

Buy it.... I'm going shopping myself tomorrow for #2. Too many available accessories to be limited to just one 10/22. Or in your case, 3.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
At that price its a GREAT investment. You can always sell it later. If the wife dont mind you buying, why are you wasting time asking this group for input on a new purchase? We all have the next two or three builds planned in our minds (or whats left of them)!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr. Mongoose said:
At that price its a GREAT investment. You can always sell it later. If the wife dont mind you buying, why are you wasting time asking this group for input on a new purchase?......
Just thought I would ask all my friends here at RF Central. You know, share my excitement!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plinkerette said:
Here's the answer to your dilemma,

Just box up one of your old has-been 10-22s, send to me and run right out to get a BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW ONE to replace it!!

Oh, no need to profusely thank me! Your happiness (and that old has-been gun) is ALL the reward I need! :D
Hi Plinkerette!

Thank you for your offer. I will do that for you! Just send me $139 for shipping and handling, and you have yourself a deal!

:D :D :D
 

· Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
I live near Portland, I have not seen the Bi-Mart ad for the weekend sale for $139? What paper was it in? My son bought me 2 of the anniversary models they have on sale right now for $149.99 for $139 I may see if my daughter might buy me a couple of them?? Won't hurt to ask and Fathers Day is coming up..........
 

· Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Rimfire Addict said:
I live near Portland, I have not seen the Bi-Mart ad for the weekend sale for $139? What paper was it in? My son bought me 2 of the anniversary models they have on sale right now for $149.99 for $139 I may see if my daughter might buy me a couple of them?? Won't hurt to ask and Fathers Day is coming up..........
Well Crap In A Hat everyone!

I apologize, I made a mistake on the price. They ARE $149 for the 40th anniversary model 10/22, not the standard carbine.

That is still a good price though, right? I just talked to a guy at Bi-Mart, and he told me that the regular price on the standard 10/22 is now $169 bucks, but the ANNIVERSARY model is on sale for 149.

Sorry for spreading the confusion!

I still may pick one up!

(WHOO HOO, I just hit my 200th post!)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Well if the wife dont mind then get 2 :).

The only downfall I found is money. My gun budget is pretty
small mostly left over lunch money I squirrel away in my desk.

A few weeks ago I came across a 1971 issue for 100.00 so of course
I bought it. the next week I was able to arrange a FTF with someone
in the for sale fourm and picked up a wally world special for 150.00
That makes 3 in the safe. New hammers and bolt buffers and I ran
out of money in my stash. So I now have to wait to do barrels and stocks.

I plan to do one as a 17hm2 conversion, one as a "super stocker"
and one as a BR/Ultimate. I just need to replenish cash stash.

daajr
 

· Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
No question about it. Buy at least 2, maybe 3. wish i could get em here for $139. best i could do is $169 :( , and i got 2 cause that's as cheap as i've seen em around here in months. so you could get 6 for what i could only get 5 for. so you better tell the wife you bought 5 and they gave you 1 free :D , sounds like a good deal to me :cool:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Plinkerette said:
Here's the answer to your dilemma,

Just box up one of your old has-been 10-22s, send to me and run right out to get a BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW ONE to replace it!!

Oh, no need to profusely thank me! Your happiness (and that old has-been gun) is ALL the reward I need! :D
I like the way you're thinking. :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top