Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas who have used Simmons Pro-Air, I would like to inquire as to what mounts and rings do you used on your Pro-Air. Also, which is better for small game hunting and target shooting, is it the 4x12 or 6x18? And also, do the Pro-Air's turret knob has an audible click when you turn them? Lastly,
what can you say about this scope?:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sigman,

I've got the 6-18 ProAir on a Remington 541THB using Leupold bases & rings. Sets close to the barrel...had to cut a notch in the scope cover to get it on. This is my "standard rifle" silhouette setup and I've been happy with the scope. Nice positive clicks, audible & tactile, easy to adjust. I've had it for about 3 years now with no problems. It is not as good optically as the 6-20 Weaver Grand Slam I just bought for a CZ, but I never noticed until I got the Weaver. For target/competition use, I have had no complaints...though now that I'm into silhouette I do wonder how the adjustments will hold up. I think this scope is very hard to beat for the price.

Rod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.