Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys i have a sig sauer mosquito but would really like to have a ruger new model single six with the 22 mag cylinder of the 2 which would you all pick.
An old man has the ruger and said he would trade me straight up for my sig.

The ruger is new in box.and i have only had the sig for about 2 weeks.
Any and help suggestions would be appreciated.

Kenny.

·
Registered
18,756 Posts
I like them both. I have a single six and would probably trade for a sig if someone offered. If you he has the stainless Single Six, it should be a fair trade.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
You couldn't of picked to more completly different firearms could ya? wow.

IMO, These 2 guns are for different things. If you want to blow thru a brick of ammo on a bunch of tin cans on a Sat afternoon than stick with the Sig. If you want to go bunny hunting then go with the Ruger. This is the reason guns like the Ruger Mark Series and the Browning Buckmarks are so popular, you can do both with them. It's not that you can't use the Ruger for busting cans or the Sig for hunting but neither is all that suited for the job and the other is better.

So, what do you want to do? I know this isn't an option but I'd sell the Sig and buy a nice Ruger Mark Series. Two birds with one stone kinda thing.

CB

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have never owned or shot a Sig. Mosquito or any other Sig. I looked it up and it is a semi automatic pistol. I have read about Sigs in the past.

We are talking about 2 different types of 'actions' and so forth.

I do OWN, love and shoot Rugers especially single action ones. I am INTO single action revolvers in ALL calibers. I LOVE mine in 22LR and in 45Colt aka long colt.

My answer... RUGER!

Sincerely,

Catherine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.