Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To: Antlurz, knitepoet, Joe Haller, and all other rule makers

Are we supposed to shoot the knitepoet/Antlurz "specified ammo" sidematch at 25 AND 50 yards, or just at 25 yards? I tried to find the original rules but could not. Might want to put the rules for the side match in a sticky if we continue it ... I guess we would only quit if knitepoet's ribbon gets too small for all those stars :D :D :D

Thanks, ... Retiree

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Just one range: 25 Yards...

and just one target.

The exception to one target would be you would have to use a different rifle. (one chance per rifle. I guess that hadn't come up before.) If the people shooting it want to limit it to ONLY one rifle PERIOD...that would be fine by me. Whutchoo think guys? One chance only, or multiple rifles?

:D

Have fun. That's what this match is supposed to be. A bit more even field for everyone, and any excuse you can think up.

:D

Ron

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
As the 2 time bearer of the burden, I say one chance per rifle. If someone wants to shoot a half dozen rifles, more power to them. My thing is, If you shoot it, post it. None of this, "well, this rifle likes "brand X" and so does this one, so I'll shoot them both and just post the better score"

And in the original post about this, Antlurz specified the 25 yard range.
Paul

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
That's about the way I feel about it too. :t

This wasn't meant to be too terribly serious, but should be representative of reality. Who knows. In the long run, it might bring out some rifle/ammo trends... (what some like and what some don't like) Already, we know a couple guys have found ammo their gun really likes and they had no idea that it did until they shot it.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.