Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Side focus scope

281 3
Is there a side focus scope that adjusts all the way down to 15 yards or if not, 25 yards?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Logic said:
Is there a side focus scope that adjusts all the way down to 15 yards or if not, 25 yards?
........The Zeiss conquest 4.5x14-44mm goes down to 30yards and shows little parallax at the range on 25yd targets.......but I moved the target frame to 30yds to try to get that last little bit of accuracy out of the gun/scope/ammo/shooter combo and saw little difference in the grouping from the 25 to the 30yd targets.......it is the only side focus scope I have and one of the few non -Leupolds......hth..good luck and good shooting!!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I have a Tasco Super Sniper 20X42 on top of a 10/22M converted to .17HMR. It can be cranked down to 10 meters. The objective adjustment ring is located in front of the ocular bell where the magnification ring would normally be for variable scopes. The SS 10X42M, though, has the AO ring on the left side. Although I've never handled one, I'm sure it'll crank down to 10m also, but could be wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.