Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
  • Beware of Scammers! Does it sound too good to be true? New user has just what you were looking for? Don't get scammed! When in doubt, use escrow.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Premium Member
12,088 Posts
Didn’t know I was limited to 11 files some where here or above , are 3 Marlin 39s, a 39, a Golden , and a gGolden Mounty, a Marlin1894 in 357, a Rossi 92 , pre safety in357, 2 Winchester 9422s, pre XRT. one in WMR, 2 Henrys, one Youth, one in WMR, 2 BL22s, grade 2s, one a patent pendin* with oil rubbed french walnet, the othe high gloss,and an Ithaca 49.

Had a Winchester 9430, pre 64, but traded that for a nice Ruger 77/22, and a Glenfield 30, but that ones at work in Tennessee harvesting deer and hogs.

The Henry H001Y , youth model, started it all. Bought it used at Cabellas after Christmas,

Attachments

· Registered
1,087 Posts
This one was my Grandpa’s. He acquired it before WWI. He and his Brother borrowed it to go deer hunting around 1910. They were just kids. They got their deer. They were cleaning with a wire to pull patch thru. It got stuck in the barrel. And fancy things like cleaning rods were rare. They couldn’t get the patch out. So they figured they’d shoot it out. BOOM split the barrel. They took it to a gunsmith. He cut the barrel and mag tube down from a 24” barrel to a 18”. They returned it to the owner. He told them “nope, that’s your rifle you owe me a new one.”
they bought him a new one. This one stayed in the family.
It’s a Marlin 1893 mfg 1901, .25-36 Marlin cal.

Wood Door Building Brick Brickwork

Wood Door Metal Wire fencing Twig

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts