Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a bolt buffer before i got my 10/22 home from the store(ten day waiting period...welcome to CA). it is a "yellow jacket" that i got off ebay. the company that makes them i believe is ******************. is this bolt buffer any good? i did not stuble onto this website until after i got the buffer and now read a lot about weapon kraft buffers. i have not had any problems with the yellow jacket so should i get a WK or stay with the yellow jacket is my question? thanks!!!!!!!!!! :Blasting_ :Blasting_ :Blasting_

·
Registered
842 Posts
A bolt buffer, is a bolt buffer, is a bolt buffer.

I just find the weaponcraft fit well. I bought a yellow one off ebay (yellow-bee?) and it is treacherous getting in and out. For the same price I'd get a weaponcraft. 6.00 Isn't breaking anyone's bank considering the other accessories that come with 10/22's :(

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Apparently *********** ( I typed in the asterisks directly rather than have the Admin's do it, saves their time ) is the true "Evil Empire", huh?

Silliness...

Anyway: I wouldn't throw away your "yellow jacket" buffer, but I'd buy my next one from Weaponkraft. Why not buy from a board sponsor?

·
Registered
94 Posts
You know that it'll just be bait to buy more 10/22 accessories, right?

"hmmm... I want a new bolt buffer, so I might as well order a new hammer, new trigger, bolt release, mag release and spring set while I'm at it... while I'm at it, that barrel and stock look nice too...

Oh... since I have so many spare parts after that, I'll build another gun so I'll have my 'ultimate' and a 'plinker' as well...."

and that, my friends, is 10/22 disease.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.