Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to throw a lil dat to shooter's discount! These guys are real pros, I can also say for my location, no possibility for fasting shipment of my items exists from any other aftermarket parts dist. than S discount! I by no means put down any other sites or sponsers i've seen on rfc, for example Dan at Hawktecharms.com is the man and he runs a tip top ship as well as many others on here, but shooters discount is 3/3 in fantastic service over this last month. I think the real pleasure of dealing with these guys is the free shippi ng on most items and even when u order 2 little parts for a total of 10 bucks, u can count on them filling this order as if it were a VQ superlite reciever. Hope all had a fantastic 4th. and hope some got a lil trigger time in as well!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I ordered from Shooters Discount and Hawktech for the first time in the last month, both were painless and shipped fast :bthumb: ! Just ordered a Skeeter adj. v-block from Shooters Discount yesterday :D. :Blasting_

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have also had excellent service from both Shooters Discount, and Hawktecharms. I wish I could say the same about rimfiresports, but I can't. On 2 seperate orders I've found rimfiresports to have terrible communication, as well as very slow shipping. All in all I was most impressed with Hawktecharms.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm glad to hear we have such good sponsors on this site...been to others (for different cars.) where that wasn't the case.

I'll put my 2thumbs up for gunkings.com
both my father and I have placed orders from them, free shipping, fast shipping. A+ all around.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm glad to hear about the great service from Shooter's Discount. I just ordered a S&K thumbhole stock and a few misc. things from them today. They are in MS I am in GA hopefully I will see it some time this week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've bought from 3 sponsors so far on this site (mizzou muleguns, gunkings, shooters discount) and had great service with all three......i will say that Shooters discount was the fastest shipping of the three although they were all pretty quick.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh ya and did I mention that Rimfiresports has...
In all fairness to Rimfire Sports, I ordered a VQ2000 and 12 dummy rounds on 5/19/08. They shipped on 5/24/08, and I had them on 5/27/08. :)

I didn't communicate with them, so I can't comment on that.

Perhaps they had some unusual problems at the time of your order and need the benefit of the doubt. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.