I have some questions about Sharp Shooters new stocks and Triggers for Savage Mark IIs (I e-mailed Fred but have not gotten any response).
1) Do you have any idea when the new stocks will be ready?
2) Do you have any idea when the new triggers will be ready?
3) Do you have any idea what the prices will be on these items?
4) Is Fred planning on working on these rifles fine-tuning the action ect? .
Sorry Ryan if I missed your e-mail as I has been extremely busy, I will attempt to answer your questions.
1. The stocks are underway and the molds are being made as we speak. My best guess at this time is probably July.
2. Currently I am awaiting castings for the triggers, I was promised sometime in May, but that looks like it may be June now just for the parts. It will take some time for production and packageing, ect....Let's say July.
3. Because I don't have all the production costs finalized yet, I can't carve these in stone, but ballpark prices for the trigger....$60-85? The stocks.....$100-175?
4.I imagine once all these goodies are available, I will be working on rimfires.
I haven't said much about this on the forums because it starts a drooling frenzy, and then I have to put up with some very anxious shooters.When everything is available I want to hit the ground running.....